Boating and Travel

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Top Five...

As a deckhand on a private yacht, I am the prime suspect for answering many questions from tourists with too much time on their hands. And it's always the tourist. So I have collaborated a short list of a very long list of task-delaying questions I get asked almost every other day.
1. Who owns this boat? I answer them, "Sorry it's a private boat I can't say," and they follow with question 2.
2. Is it anyone famous?  answer, "It's still a private yacht even if it was owned by someone famous." 
3. (my favorite) Do you own it? answer, "No."
4. How much is the boat worth? answer, "Alot!"
5. Did that come all the way from America?!" answer, "Yes, yes it did."
These are just a few of the many questions I get to answer about my job, quite often. 
-A

1 comment: