Boating and Travel

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bored out of my mind.

Since Bethany has left almost 4 days ago, things have got increasingly boring. I try to fill my days by listening to podcast such as This American Life or The Dave Ramsey Show, things I find to bring at least a little bit of joy to each day. The marina here (just east of Athens), is almost completely deserted except for the yard guys hauling out boats for the winter, which almost asks the question, "What are we still doing here?!" But, we were told we will be loading up and ship across on Nov. 3rd. With two possible stops in Italy and Spain before venturing on to St. Thomas. I am told it's about a 20 day journey from here. With the weather looking better and the hours counting down, I am one step closer to being the Caribbean sun and not to mention seeing my wife again!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment