Boating and Travel

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hodnefield's Roam

As I sit in the Sioux Falls Regional Airport, waiting for a delayed airplane to arrive, I figure, this is the perfect time to blog. Andrew and I just had a few days at home this past week. Spent time in Jackson, MN and Okoboji, IA. It was perfect weather and a great opportunity to see family and friends. Today, we are on the brink of beginning the next AB Hod adventure. We have 3 weeks until we have to be back at work so we decided to vacation together, a location that has been on our list for a while now. Bali, Indonesia. This will be a 33 hour trip, so, as I can't say I am thrilled about that, what I AM looking forward to is our 14 hour lay over in Tokyo. We have never been to this part of the world so our eyes are open to new experiences and culture! While in Bali you can find me in the mountains of Ubud doing yoga, Andrew will be at the beach surfing, and we BOTH will be doing as much scuba diving as possible! I'll keep you posted! Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment